Softcruiser® bicycles were invented and are assembled in San Diego, CA
- Each bike is inspected prior to assembly, the final quality assurance is done by a cruiser professional.
- Patented rear suspension design
- The 1500 pound spring and the swing arm provide the necessary action to make the smoothest, most comfortable cruiser bike ever designed.
- Leather grips versus plastic grips
- Aluminum wheels
- As opposed to steel wheels that rust and are heavier
- Three piece cranks
- 1 piece cranks are not as durable
- Sealed bottom bracket
- Fenders with mud flaps
- The seat is more comfortable than most cruiser seats
- The seat works in conjunction with the spring and the swing arm to provide the most comfortable ride possible
- 10.5-gauge painted spokes, the paint inhibits rust.
- 14-gauge steel spokes rust and break easily.
- Thicker gauge spokes reduce the chances of breaking
- Aluminum hubs
- Lighter weight and more durable than steel hubs
- KMC Chains
- KMC Chains are of the highest quality; they are reported to last 7500+ miles
- Lightweight Aluminum pedals
- Most cruisers have plastic pedals are much less durable, i.e., they break
- Softer ride than a standard cruiser bike. Sit on one and you can feel the difference